- Under 8 miles of King of Prussia, 19406. Here’s a list of towns I visit. Audubon, Berwyn, Bridgeport, Conshohocken, Devon, King of Prussia, Norristown, Paoli, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne. Email if your town is not listed but within 8 miles.
- Specialties include: Improving Infant Suck, TummyTime! Method, Infant Massage, Bottle Refusal, Flange Fit and Nipple Sizing, Increasing Milk Supply, Exclusive Pumping, Combination Feeding (milk + formula), Weaning Assistance
- Easy online Scheduling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for evening/weekend availability or for urgent scheduling.
- Typically not covered by insurance. Can use Health Care Spending Account. Choose from 30 minute Q&A for $50 or 60 minute full consult including observing latch/positioning for $100.
- Possible topics include: prenatal consult, breastfeeding and latch, exclusive pumping, boosting milk supply, TummyTime! Method, Infant Massage
- Email email@example.com to schedule day, evening or weekend.
- Offered at Lifecyle Womancare in Bryn Mawr on Thursdays and Fridays. LWC accepts most health insurances that I do not such as United, Highmark and Medicaid. As an added benefit, a midwife is available during this visit to diagnose and treat problems such as mastitis and thrush. Call there directly to schedule.
- Covered by Insurance
- One-on-one support to help prepare and answer your specific questions.
- Help with choosing and using your breast pump
- Choosing an LC while pregnant makes it quick and easy to get support once the baby is born
Insurance and Fees
- Aetna, most plans are covered at 100% for 6 visits. Better Health Plan is NOT covered since Medicaid plans do not allow LCs in network.
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone) members usually are covered for unlimited, one hour visits at 100%. Keystone First is NOT covered. Out of area Blue Cross plans vary greatly. Call and check lactation benefits before scheduling.
- Insurance visits usually cover a prenatal visit as well.
- Call your insurance FIRST to confirm coverage.
- I am NOT in-network with the following plans: United Healthcare, Cigna, Highmark Blue Shield, Blue Cross Federal, Tricare, Medicaid plans.
- Out of pocket fees vary depending on complexity, length and place of visit (ranges from $65 to $185 per visit). Coded medical receipt will be given for possible reimbursement. Call or email for details.
- Easy to schedule, click the button below.
Limited follow-up emails and phone calls are included in the fee. Out of pocket fees are due at time of service. You may pay with cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments will be charged an additional $4.00 processing fee. Additional follow-up visits are offered at a reduced fee.
OTHER SERVICES and CLASSES
- I am a trained TummyTime! professional. I can teach you how to make tummy time fun for you and your baby. TummyTime! helps babies breastfeed better! It also corrects and prevents flat spots on your baby’s head. It is good for gas, improved digestion, better sleep and much more!
- Email me to schedule a private class
- I am trained through Infant Massage USA. Infant massage is one of the best ways to bond and connect with your baby. It helps with relaxation, sleep, gas/colic and much more! Ask me about group and private classes.
- I also teach this class at Lifecycle WomanCare in Bryn Mawr.