- Under 8 miles of King of Prussia, 19406. Here’s a list of towns I visit. Audubon, Berwyn, Bridgeport, Conshohocken, Devon, King of Prussia, Norristown, Paoli, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne. Email if your town is not listed but within 8 miles.
- Offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Currently NOT offered. Check back for new office location.
Insurance and Fees
- Aetna members usually are covered at 100% for 6 visits.
- IBX (Personal Choice, Keystone) members usually are covered for unlimited, one hour visits at 100%. Out of area Blue Cross plans vary greatly. Call and check lactation benefits before scheduling.
- Insurance visits usually cover a prenatal office visit as well.
- Call your insurance FIRST to confirm coverage.
- I am NOT in-network with the following plans: United Healthcare, Cigna, Highmark Blue Shield, Blue Cross Federal, Medicaid plans.
- Out of pocket fees vary depending on complexity, length and place of visit (ranges from $65 to $185 per visit). Coded medical receipt will be given for possible reimbursement. Call or email for details.
- Easy to schedule, click the button below.
Limited follow-up emails and phone calls are included in the fee. Out of pocket fees are due at time of service. You may pay with cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments will be charged an additional $4.00 processing fee. Additional follow-up visits are offered at a reduced fee.
OTHER SERVICES and CLASSES
- $50 for up to 30 minutes, $20 for each additional 10 minutes.
- If in the first 5 minutes, I feel I can not assist you on the phone, there will be no charge and I will encourage you to schedule a visit
- I am a trained TummyTime! professional. I can teach you how to make tummy time fun for you and your baby. TummyTime! helps babies breastfeed better! It also corrects and prevents flat spots on your baby’s head. It is good for gas, improved digestion, better sleep and much more!
- Email me to schedule a private class
- I am trained through Infant Massage USA. Infant massage is one of the best ways to bond and connect with your baby. It helps with relaxation, sleep, gas/colic and much more! Ask me about group and private classes.
- I also teach this class at Lifecycle WomanCare in Bryn Mawr.