- 1 hour visit within 10 miles of King of Prussia, 19406.
- Offered on Sundays and Mondays for new clients, initial visit only. Follow-up visits are scheduled in the office.
- 1 hour visit at Nutritional Health Systems, 120 South Warner Rd., #107, King of Prussia, PA 19406. (1 block from Wegmans KOP)
- Offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (closed Fridays in the summer).
- NEW! Mini-visits (30 minutes). Come in for a quick weight check, back to work questions, etc. OR if you need a lower cost option ($50 out of pocket charge or processed through Aetna or Independence Blue Cross insurance)
Insurance and Fees
- Aetna members usually are covered at 100% for 6 visits.
- IBX (Personal Choice, Keystone) members usually are covered for unlimited, one hour visits at 100%. I am not in-network with other Blue Cross plans.
- Insurance visits usually cover a prenatal office visit as well.
- Call your insurance FIRST to confirm coverage.
- Out of pocket fees vary depending on complexity, length and place of visit (ranges from $65 to $185 per visit). Coded medical receipt will be given for possible reimbursement. Call or email for details.
- Easy to schedule, click the button below.
Limited follow-up emails and phone calls are included in the fee. Out of pocket fees are due at time of service. You may pay with cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments will be charged an additional $4.00 processing fee. Additional follow-up visits are offered at a reduced fee.
OTHER SERVICES and CLASSES
- $50 for up to 30 minutes, $20 for each additional 10 minutes.
- If in the first 5 minutes, I feel I can not assist you on the phone, there will be no charge and I will encourage you to schedule a visit
- Thursdays, from 11am-12pm in my King of Prussia office. Free weight checks, Q&A and socializing with other new moms. Join my email list on my Contact page to get weekly updates.
- I am a trained TummyTime! professional. I can teach you how to make tummy time fun for you and your baby. TummyTime! helps babies breastfeed better! It also corrects and prevents flat spots on your baby’s head. It is good for gas, improved digestion, better sleep and much more! Ask about group and private classes.
- I am trained through Infant Massage USA. Infant massage is one of the best ways to bond and connect with your baby. It helps with relaxation, sleep, gas/colic and much more! Ask me about group and private classes.